From 1 January 2019, Revenue as part of their PAYE modernisation scheme have replaced the P60 with the Employee Detail Summary.
This will be available to every person on their Revenue Online account.
The Employee Detail Summary will display payments made to the employee from all employments/relevant pensions in addition to their statutory deductions.
Assistance in viewing your Employee Detail Summary can be received from Revenue by contacting them through your account or by emailing email@example.com
- The P60 Documents section is below My Payslips
- The more recent P60s can be viewed by clicking on View beside the relevant year. Earlier years can be viewed by clicking View All to the right of P60 documents and then clicking View for the relevant year
- To print a P60, click on View to the right of the relevant year and the detailed P60 will be displayed
- To print the Standard P60 document click on the Generate P60 and the document will be displayed and may be printed
- The language in which the P60 is displayed may be changed by clicking on the globe symbol between P60 documents and View All
Top Tip! Your week 52 (end of year payslip) is useful as it will contain cumulative year to date figures for deductions taken from your payroll during the year.
When you have finished using payroll self-service please log out by clicking on your initials at the top right-hand corner of your screen and clicking Log Out.
Please note that change of bank account details cannot be applied through payroll self-service for retirees. A Change of Bank Account form is available on request from firstname.lastname@example.org